Bali Grace Cycling
Bamboo Forest Cycling At Penglipuran
Bali Grace Cycling, we love Bali and we love cycling. Our tours combine these two passions into a Bali Cycling that you will never forget.Track that we have sepecial bamboo forest, with an area of 7 hectares will make you enjoy a wonderful the natural Bali, and we will also invite you to see the bamboo craftsmen. the most favored tourist was at the time are invited saw penglipuran village with Unique architecture houses. All you have to do is pedal..
We have the best and most memorable tracks in bali 'Riding through an incredible 70 acre bamboo forest' where you will be able to see traditional home town and craftsmen at work. This track is 'The Best' to Bali Grace Cycling. you can check and compare with saw our Facebook page, gallery picture, i believe you can intresting and want to try it. More details on bamboo forest cycling track you can visit here to see details itinerary
Are our tours safe? The answer is: Absolutely! Our tours follow carefully planned routes in which we ride virtually the entire time in forest And Village, bike lanes and on large sidewalks. Additionally, the small streets we use are one way and one lane. You won't have to worry about traffic when riding with us! Of course helmets are available for all customers
In addition to the bamboo forest, we also offer a great track by through the rice field. we started from the temple Taman Narmada. This temple is surrounded by a beautiful small lake and surrounding rice field in outside. In here where we are start the tour and see the view the green rice field, and if lucky you can try to harvest the rice. until finish we were still offering views of rice fields because we have restaurant in the middle of rice fields, make lunch very different after cycling Tour. please do not hesitate to call us, look at details our tour in itinerary. you also can see our tour in Facebook Page Bali Grace Cycling To have More Picture From Our Custemer.
- Start in Your hotel Normally 08.00 Am
- Breakfast At kintamani 10.00 Am
- Cycling Tour Started 11.30 Pm - Finish 15.00 Pm
- Tour Duration 3 - 4 Hours
- Distance: 35 km
- Difficulty: moderate to difficult
- When: this tour can depart everyday with a minimum of 2 people booking (subject to availability)
- Highlights: experience the real Balinese countryside, amazing views of bamboo forest and small lakes, 3 hours of pure off riding, lots of single track,forest trails, river beds, and lots and lots more...few technical sections.
- Pick up & drop off (return transfer) by A/C van to your hotel in Ubud/Sanur/Kuta/Seminyak/Nusa Dua (other location to be advised)
- Professional English speaking cycling guide
- Bike, helmet and raincoat (during rainy season)
- Breakfast overlooking the volcano and lake
- Riding through "bamboo forest"
- A visit to the authentic traditional village of "Penglipuran"
- A visit to the famous temple "Pura Kehen"
- Stunning views of terraced rice paddy fields and rural landscape
- Lunch in our authentic restaurant in the middle of rice paddies
- Mineral water in every stops
- Cold face towel
- All entrance fees/tickets including sarong
- Personal insurance coverage